Who we are.
Both brands are of Dutch origin (>30 years of experience) and work together with clients from different sectors. Since we have a business-critical solution, the collaboration is generally long-term and many of our people have been with our company for a long time. They have become confidants for our customers.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for two (!) Junior Consultant/Techical Support employees who will be trained to eventually become Consultant. We offer you the opportunity to complete your training at one of our clients, ASML in Veldhoven, and gain your first client experience there. You will of course go through a thorough induction period and be prepared by our experienced people for the work at this hightech global player. For part of your time, you will work on site at ASML in Veldhoven. The position is for 32 hours a week.
Who are you?
You must be fairly persuasive and curious with good communication skills. Moreover, you are a go-getter who does everything possible to achieve the best result for the client. Sound like you?
Then let’s talk more. We are looking for a real “entrepreneur” who wants to shape his/her own future. The word “problem” does not exist in your dictionary. You always think in terms of solutions and prefer to apply these as quick as possible. You understand what the Workforce Management solution is capable of in an organization.
In addition to the untamed talent that you are, you are also a real team player, and you prefer to achieve results together with your colleagues. You seek out the real win-win situations. You use this to gain even more experience in order to become a good consultant.
Your responsibilities include
- Providing 1st line, and after enough knowledge, 2nd line (technical) support.
- Answering incoming (support) questions.
- Monitoring ongoing questions and processing them administratively.
- Informing the client ASML about the status of their case. As part of this, you regularly check the agreed Service Levels.
- Collecting and recording ASML related data within the platforms, entering and updating this data.
- Supplementing the FAQs within our systems that relate to the digital environments.
- Point of contact at ASML and with colleagues for technical and user questions about our WFM software.
- Identifying developments/changes at ASML and communicating these with the consultant, account manager and/or manager.
What do you need for this?
- Excellent client focus.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, verbally and in writing.
- A good dose of curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- A team player who can also work independently.
- Analytical ability, empathetic, creative, and able to work on own initiative.
- Good administrative skills.
- Knowledge of Office 365 etc.
- Higher education or equivalent ability.
- You can submit a Certificate of Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag, VOG).
And what are the nice-to-haves:
- Knowledge of Windows & Unix and/or software ManusPlus or Softbrick or a comparable WFM solution
- Experience in a customer service department