Manus Software Europe B.V. provides a total solution in which Workforce Management and Payroll services are offered integrated to the retail sector. Our clientele includes renowned retail organizations.
International Business Controller
Are you an experienced Controller, General Ledger Accountant or Financial Analyst and do you want to develop yourself further by working for these leading organizations?
As our new International Business Controller, you will get plenty of opportunities and support for this. You will find your way in the international world of companies that are constantly growing. That makes you feel completely at home with us.
Due to recent acquisitions and the organic growth of these organizations, there is a need for an experienced International Business Controller who, together with the department of administration of Valsoft/Aspire in Montreal, Canada, works on the professionalization and automation of the administrative processes for various WFM companies in the Benelux.
This is what you will do:
We expect a financial expert with knowledge of the service business. You will be deployed in areas of expertise such as Business Control, Financial Control, Project Control and Data Analytics & Reporting. Operationally you report to the CEO of the Dutch organization and functionally you will report to the Financial Director of Aspire in Canada.
Result areas associated with the role:
- Drawing up and monitoring budget and forecast;
- Carrying out internal checks on the quality of the financial figures by means of analyzes and continuous optimization of efficiency and effectiveness within the financial department;
- Managing various reporting processes for respective stakeholders;
- Responsibility for the consolidation and timely provision of monthly, quarterly, and annual figures;
- The preparatory work for the (consolidated) annual accounts and coordination with the financial director and accountant;
- Taking care of and supervising tax returns and other administratively required returns;
- Taking care of liquidity forecast and cash management;
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external laws and regulations;
- A leading role in the further automation of the financial processes and thinks about possible improvements in the use of the financial system.
What do you bring to the table?
- AA Accountant or equivalent;
- Thorough knowledge of budgeting, financial forecasting, and cost calculation;
- Extensive knowledge of accounting standards such as IFRS and USGAAP;
- A practical understanding of financial modelling;
- Solid IT skills, including proficiency in the relevant accounting packages;
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently;
- Strong understanding of the playing fields within an international organization;
- Proven experience in financial management;
- Audit experience is welcome;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
What do we have to offer?
A unique opportunity to grow in a dynamic international organization with a pleasant, professional, driven, and informal atmosphere where there is also room for personal growth.
You will be working within a permanent team with enthusiastic colleagues. Terms of employment are in accordance with the weight of the position including;
- Een bonusplan;
- Hybride working (possibility to find the right balance between working from home and at the office);
- 25 vacationdays based on full-time employment;
- Good pensionplan.
Are you interested in this role?
Please send your motivation and CV to R. Soomer, Chief Operations Officer firstname.lastname@example.org